Cars Are Really Delicate

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

All About My Stay In Los Angeles,CA

When I arrived in LA,CA on Friday, March 25, 2005 I was very upset. I was upset that the Southwest Airlines lost my baggage. When I got it a few days later I was relieved that nothing was stolen from my bag. All of my clothes were there. I am happy they found my baggage. I will always keep an eye on my baggage. I will write clearly next time on the name tags. It arrived on Saturday, March 26, 2005. I was so happy to have it back. Now I don't have to wear any dirty clothes again. I hope they will not lose my baggage again. Finally when I first got it I took some clothes out of it and took a shower. And I went to the Santa Monica Pier, saw Miss Congeniality 2 the movie. I tought it was ver funny. I also went see our friend, Reggie's comedy sketch show. I loced his show and I thought it was very funny. There was music, acting, singing at the beginning and at the end, and an airplane flight scene. I thought that scene of the airplane was very funny to me. I loved his show very much.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download