Cars Are Really Delicate

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A new word I learned

Today I was at subway and could not make up my mind. So I was vacillating on which chips to have. I asked myself should I have the Jalepeno chips or the Flaming hot chips. And made my final decision was that I will have the Jalepeno chips. Kind of like today I was vacillating on whether or not to have the same sandwich as Julia. And I got Roasted Chicken Breast toasted also. I got the whole meal. And I was even vacillating on whether or not to mix the sodas. I put Orange soda and Root Beer. That was all my final decisions. I had a good lunch and a good word to learn. I will learn more words now.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    I need you to corroborate my story that I was not involved in a clandestine terrorist operation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download