Cars Are Really Delicate

Thursday, May 12, 2005

What I do when I am bored.

When I am bored, I pretend the ledges are the runways. I play with airplanes when I have nothing to do. I have an Air Canada Airplane Boeing 747-433M, a Northwest Airlines Airplane Boeing 747-451, Air New Zealand Airplane Boeing 747-419, a Cathay Pacific Airways Airplane Airbus 340-211, and a United Airlines Airplane Boeing 747-422. All of them just took a flight into New York JFK International Airport from San Francisco International Airport. Their last flight is from SFO into TPE. I am the pilot and Parkson Shih is my co-pilot. All of these flights are a 22hour flight to Tapei Cheng Kai Shek International Airport. It is a 19hour flight on the way back from TPE into SFO. And that is what I do when I am bored for your information. Read the blog and give me some commets on it please. Thank you very much.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download