Cars Are Really Delicate

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

THE WORST TWO THINGS THAT MAKE ME UPSET

The 2 worst things that make me upset are my toy cars' pieces keeps on breaking off and getting told to do homework. I can go to my room, OR I can talk about it. I am a little upset right know. But I left a message on my dad's call phone and office phone. When I wrote all of this I felt very upset. But now I feel much better. I had a good day at school today. I got 52pts out of 55pts in school today. Is that a good score? I am in a good space now. I am going to do my Kumon Homework.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    good job on getting a good score today! It's good that you can write about the things that upset you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download