Cars Are Really Delicate

Saturday, April 02, 2005

A trip to the Hypnosis

I went tot the hypnosis today. It felt great. I think you will like it too. It is very relaxing. I am not as angry as before. Nancy first talked to me. And she also said everything or every part of my body was getting heavy so were my feet. My goal was to manage my anger. And she kept on talking softly to me. And she also put on light music. And she told me to hold my cross that is around my neck. I feel a lot better as before. I am wide awake now and well rested. The hypnosis worked on me today. I reconmend it to all of you.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Michael did great in hypnosis today. Even though he took a swing at me outside the office because he was hungry, I think it will help him control his anger.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download