Cars Are Really Delicate

Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Two Cars Julia and I would want to get

Julia wants a 2005 " Infiniti FX35. I believe it comes with a Bose music system. It has a in-dash 6 disc cd changer already installed. It costs $36,450. She really wants that car. It is her dream car. It is a midsize SUV. It is also AWD. The engine size is 3.5L V6 280 base horse power. She is going to buy it from " Infiniti of Santa Monica Blvd in Santa Monica,CA." She is excited to get this car. It has a symbol of a infiniti on thop of the key.


I want a 2005 Volkswagon Touareg V6. I think I will lease to own it. It costs $ 37, 140. I really want this car. I think I will tell them to install a 6 disc cd changer. This is my dream car. It is also a midsize SUV. It's also has an AWD system. The engine size of this car is also 3.2L 240 base horse power V6. I will lease it from "Bob Lewis of Fremont of Volkswagon" in Newark, CA. I am aslo very excited to get this car. My car key is a folding key for it with a symbol of the letter "W" on the back of it, stands for " Volkswagon."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download