Cars Are Really Delicate

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

All About My Silly Sister

If anyone asked me how silly Julia is. I would tell them that my sister, Julia is very silly. She acts out like people hurt her really bad. For example if people tell her about her weight, She tells them that hurts so bad. When I am in the car with her listening to her CDS she makes up songs about me. For example today she sang a song about nasty alien traffic and brother has to pee. She always acts like she is drunk at a party but she isn't. I feel like I have the silliest sister ever. She likes to repeat movie lines. For example she just said to me I fart on your head. And she wears that shirt that says Bad Ass Yellow Girl. She goes to bed late and gets up early to be on time for work. And she always tells me I have to pee.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download