Cars Are Really Delicate

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The first time I had the best BOBA in Los Angeles, California

Today I went to the Japanese store with Julia my sister. I went to " Upper House" to get some boba teas. I got "Strawberry Black Milk Tea and she got Strawberry Black Green Tea. I told the guy at the store that I wanted both drinks with boba, no ice and less sugar. And I was going into the japanese market when I read the sign outside of their automatic sliding doors. One of the sliding dors said " No food or Drinks. Julia and I had sushi for dinner tonight. I ate a total of 3 and a half rolls of california rolls and 2 and a half of spicy tuna rolls. It was really good. I loved the food. I am very full now. It is a japenese dish. The Washabi was good. It was very spicy. It was very good.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download