Cars Are Really Delicate

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

What to say to all of the car dealers if they wanted to sell my mom and I a car.

If a whole set of car dealers asked me what kind of car or suv I wanted I would pick " The 2005 Volkswagon Touareg V6 SUV AWD. I would ask them to install a 6 disc CD changer. And I would lease to own the car. The cost of the car is $37,140.The car's bumper is great so is everthing else. I will absolutly lease to own this car. I am Michael J. Shih talking to you guys on the phone and in price quotes over the internet. Last but not least I will lease it at Bob Lewis of Fremont of Volkswagon in Newark,CA. It is also brand new.


If my mom ever got asked to lease to own a car by a dealer. I think she would pick "The 2005 Porsche Cayenne S Tiptronic. It has a Bose music system already installed in all of them. The car is brand new. Mom will lease it from Fremont Claridge's in Fremont, CA. Her name is Jean H. Shih. She will ask themto intall a 6 disc CD changer.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download