Cars Are Really Delicate

Friday, April 01, 2005

What made me upset at dinnertime this evening

I got upset at dinnertime because this evening she made a commet I didn't like. Instead of using my words I started to curse, and pound my fist on the table. The next time I start to get upset I should use my words or take space. I can even hold my cross that I have hanging arounnd my neck instead of being upset. This will make everyone happy again. And do not none what so ever curse at others or hurt yourself. Last but not least listen to other people's requests if they have any.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would just keep eating instead of getting mad. I don't want to loose my appetite....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download