Cars Are Really Delicate

Thursday, March 31, 2005

What would Julia and I do if we got the 2 cars

If Julia got her 2005 Infiniti FX35 she would first drive it to Fremont,CA to show us. We will be the first ones to ride in it. The CDS she would put in her cd changer are New Radicals, Rem, David Gray, Sting, Jet and Boyzone. She will play it on the Bose music system. I think we will love it.

If I got my 2005 Volkswagon Touareg V6. I would first take my friends , mom and dad to Los Angeles, CA to show my new car that I got to Julia. And I will put CDS of Rem, New Radicals, Blondie Live, Jet, Norah Jones Feels Like Home, and Backstreet Boys The Hits Chapter One. I And my friends and family will love riding in it. I think they will crack up if they read this one.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download