Cars Are Really Delicate

Friday, April 01, 2005

What our dream cars are in 3-5 years

My dream car is a "2005 Volkswagon Touareg V6." I will lease to own the car. It will have a 6 disc cd changer installed in it. The "Volkswagons" keys are also folding keys like "MercedesBenz," "Porsche, "and "Audi." I think I will love it. This is the car I want to get when I save up enough money in 3-5 years. It costs $37, 140. My car is more expensive than her car. I will lease to own it from " Bob Lewis of Fremont of Volkswagons in Newark, CA. The horsepower is 240 base horsepower. The engine size is 3.5liters V6.



Julia's dream car is a " 2005 Infiniti FX35 V6." She will buy it when she saves up enough for it. It costs $36,450. The "Infiniti FX35 already has a "Bose Music System with an in dash 6 disc cd changer installed into the car. It is a non-folding key. It is the same key as "Bmw cars and suvs."It just sticks out. It is much cheaper than my "Volkswagon Touareg V6." I know she will love it. She will buy it from "Infiniti of Santa Monica in Santa Monica, CA. She will be very happy with it. The horsepower is 280 base horsepower. The engine size is 3.2liters V6.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard Mercedes is coming out with a brand new design for 2006 M class. They will be very cool and I really want to check it out.

    Otherwise, Hyundai.........

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download