Cars Are Really Delicate

Saturday, April 02, 2005

What mom and dad's dream cars are

One day dad told me he wanted a new car. So I looked the car up on the internet at www.autos.yahoo.com. I found a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe LX.The horsepower is 200 base horsepower. The engine size is 3.5liters V6. The Hyundai Santa Fe LX told me it wants a in-dash 6 disc cd changer installed in it. It costs $ 25,999. My dad said that is lots of money to save up for it. I told him he can lease to own it. He can also get it in front wheel drive or all wheel drive. I told him to please get a AWD since you take me off roading a lot. It is a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe LX 4 door SUV. I think for sure it is his dream car. I feel very happy for him.


One Saturday morning mom told me she wanted to a new car too. I looked it car up on the internet at www.edmunds.com. I found a 2005 Porsche Cayenne S Tiptronic. The horsepower is 340 base horsepower. The engine size is 4.5liters V8. It costs $ 56,300. She told me that is a lot of money to save up. I also told her to lease to own it. The drive is permanment AWD no matter what if you are in the snow and out of the snow it is still in AWD. It is a 2005 Porsche Cayenne S Tiptronic 4 door SUV. I know this is her dream car. I feel very happy and excited for her too at the same time. The 2005 Porsche Cayenne S Tiptronic says it also loves to have a 6 disc cd changer installed in it too.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok well I think that when you buy a car you need to be very careful about what kind of car you choose. I personally like the porse 911. I know that it cost $100.000 but one day it will be mine.

    Reggie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download