Cars Are Really Delicate

Friday, August 13, 2010

All the CDS and DVDS have already and are coming in the mail

I have 4 Blondie Cd's and DVDs.I also have 3 12 girls band DVDs and Cd's. I have 3 to 4 more Cd's and DVDs coming in the mail. The Cd's and DVDs are by Blondie. One of them is a cd and a dvd by blondie live. I also have a 2005 12 girls band 2 CD live in Taiwan, Blondie live, Blondie no exit non live version Blondie live by request, Blondie no exit live version, and a Blondie live in Toronto. I also getting a Ryan Adams CD and DVD, Sarah maclcaren CD and DVD, Blondie greatest hits CD and DVD the b-52 CD and DVD. I am going to have Blondie live in Toronto DVD I also have a Amos lee CD, and a red radio flyer getting somewhere Paul carbonra's band the guitarist from Blondie. Is that too many cds and DVDs? What do you guys think?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Michelle said…

    I don't think it's too many CDs, but maybe you can try having a more variety of CDs. You can try listening to other types of music? And more importantly, do you listen to the CDs?

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I do agree with Michelle, you should have more variety. Try something new :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download