Cars Are Really Delicate

Thursday, October 22, 2009

What kinds of cars and airplanes I got this week

I got a Singapore airlines airplane Boeing 777-300er. I also got a airbus 380-600 construction set. I also got a 2009 Mercedes Benz m-class ml350. The engine size is 3.5l V6 268hp. I also have a 2110 Mercedes Benz m-class ml350. The engine size is 3.7l v6 324hp. They are both AWD 4Dr SUV I also have a 2002 BMW x5 4.4i 4Dr SUV awd I just got all of them last night. They are all brand new. They are still in the protection box. I also have 2002 Mercedes Benz Sl-class Sl500 2Dr roaster RWD the engine size is 5.0l v8 500hp. I have lots of model cars now. I also got a 2009 Porsche Cayenne S 4Dr SUV awd 4.5l v8 450hp. I also got a 2009 Mercedes Benz ml350 3.7l v6 268hp I even bought a 2009 Porsche Cayenne 4Dr SUV awd 3.2l v6 234hp. I have to go back to work now I will blog very often.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    Michael, these sound awesome! I wish I could see your model cars, I bet they are really neat. I look forward to your future blog posts.

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Julia said…

    I'm really glad you're blogging again! Congrats on the cars and planes. Did you get them as a reward?

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was rather interesting for me to read the article. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is certainly interesting for me to read the blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't stop posting such themes. I like to read blogs like this. BTW add some pics :)

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice blog you got here. It would be great to read a bit more about that theme. Thnx for posting this info.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download