Cars Are Really Delicate

Thursday, September 03, 2009

What kind of car should Parkson Shih get someday

I think Parkson Shih should get the 2010 BMW X5 M 30i. It is very beautiful. It just came out this month. It is a brand new model. It has only one body style. The body style is a 4.4l V8 Awd . I am not sure how much it costs total. I will look it up later on. I will let you guys know when I am done look it up. I am at a coffee shop with Julia Shih and she is reading a book and I am using her laptop to blog. I hope Parkson Shih will like the new car I found out just today. Well I got to go look it up now. But I will blog more often. I promise you that . You have my word on that. Well I have to go look up the car now and find out the total price and the base price too. Talk to you guys later. And I will see you guys later.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Michael, have you looked up the pricing yet? Once you did, you should work out a plan to convince Parkson to buy it. List out the benefits one by one, and present it to Parkson :)

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Amber said…

    I'm glad to hear you will be blogging more often Michael. I will look forward to your posts!

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger michaelshih said…

    no not yet soon i will ok i will try to talk to him and convince him to buy it ok i will ok i present it to him on monday of next week

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download