Cars Are Really Delicate

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What kind of car I would get someday when I save enough money.

When I save enough money I will get 2006 Acura Mdx 4door suv. It costs $40,400.00. The engine size 3.5liters V6 Vitec. The horsepower is 253 base horsepower. It is all wheel drive system fulltime. It has bose premium sound system and 6 disc cd changer in-dash. It is made in Canada. I am very excited to get this car someday. Yes, it is dream car. I would like to buy it someday.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That sounds like a great car! So you decided on the Acura over the Toureg?

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger michaelshih said…

    yes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download