Cars Are Really Delicate

Thursday, August 31, 2006

What kind car I am going to get someday when I save enough money

When I save enough money I will buy a 2001 MercedesBenz M-Class ML320. It costs 19,990.00. Yes it is a V6. The engine size is 3.2liter v6. It has 215 horsepower. Yes I am still saving money for it. It has everthing included except mp3 muti cd changer and bose premium sound system, parking sensors, and moonroof. Yes I put all the four options in the car. Yes I am very excited to get it. So far I saved 309.00 in my bank. The name of my bank is called " Bank of America. " Yes this is my dream car. Yes I am the owner of the car. But I am not going to drive it though. Anyone who comes over can drive it. I am going to buy it from Jason Wang my dad's friend husband. The place is called "Phili Auto Sales. " It is in Fremont, CA. I am going to buy it used not brand new. Please comment on this blog. Thank you very much.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    I really hope you can save up enough money for that car and we can take a trip in it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download