Cars Are Really Delicate

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

How much fun I had this past 3 days

I had lots of fun. I went to work at Amax every day morning. Yes it is fun. I have fun with freinds and family. I like to have more fun someday. I just watched a movie. I watched "Miss Conginiality with my cousin Linda Ni on my mom's side of the family. It was lots of fun. I like having fun these three days. By the way it is my father's birthday. My dad name is Jerry Shih. And I hope I can have this much again. Please comment on this blog. Thank you very much.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    What did you guys do to celebrate dad's birthday? Let me know. Love you and miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download