Cars Are Really Delicate

Sunday, January 01, 2006

How much fun I had in China

I had lots of fun in China. I went to visit the great wall of China. I went to Beijing, Suzhou Hungzhou, and Shanghai. Yes going to China was lots of fun. I made a new Big Brother in Beijing, China. I also made 2 new little brothers in China. Lesily, Justin and Noal. Yes I had fun with them. I miss all of them . I love all of them. I miss and love Lesily the most. Yes the food was delicious there. Meals were all included in this 9days tour. We took Air China to all of cities and back to america. I got a big airplane and new bag there. It is an orange colored bag. It is beautiful. My mom got me a MercedesBenz keychain. I got 2 picture keychains of Reggie L. Currelly, Julia P. Shih, my mom, my united airlines airplane, and myself. I spent lots of chinese money in all China cities. That's all of the things I did for fun in all cities of China. Please comment on this new blog. Thank you very much.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download