Cars Are Really Delicate

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What I am going to do for the rest of the day

First after I blog I am going to take a shower. Second I will take a nap. Third at 5pm Reggie and I will walk to Julia's office. Fourth Julia, Reggie, and I will go to Starbucks Coffee, write, type and listen to my mini Ipod. Julia will write in her notebook. Reggie will read a book or type on his laptop. We will stay there for one wholle hour. I have Blondie, R.E.M., other artists and soundtracks. The mini Ipod is blue. I will get the "Strawberries and Creame". I don't know what they will get there. last but not least all three of us will go to the gym and workout for 2 whole hours. I feel very happy about having a new mini Ipod. That is all I had to blog about. I love Julia and Reggie. And I went to Boders to buy CDS. I bought Titanic soundtrack and 12 girls band eastern energy. Please comment on this blog.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download