Cars Are Really Delicate

Friday, August 26, 2005

How happy and excited I am on this Trip back to Fremont

I am so happy and excited to go home to Fremont,CA. When I arrive to Fremont,CA I will go out for dinner with our mom, Reggie, and my sister Julia Shih. Next I will get ready for bed. The next day the fun begins. I will watch a movie at the movie threater with Reggie and Julia. I am very happy to see my dad this Sunday, August 28. 2005. Tomorrow I am extremely happy to see Sherry our caretaker. I will have a fun weekend. And I will wait for dad to come home on Sunday, August 28, 2005. Well you guys have fun up there OK? We will see you guys soon. Please comment on this blog. That is all I had in mind to blog about. See you soon in Fremont,CA. Finally I will go to bed.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    I can't wait to go up to Fremont with you guys. Don't forget...mom is making her famous curry chicken.

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tenn. official asks star to stop plugging tobacco
    Tennessee Attorney General Paul Summers has asked country star Gretchen Wilson to stop plugging smokeless tobacco in her stage act, but it's only a suggestion.
    Hi, your blog caught my eye as I was surfing today. I have a web site that you might want to check out. It is related to forex trading education and mini forex trading. If you would like some more information about the power of mini forex trading, visit forex trading education for some interesting and profitable tips.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download