Cars Are Really Delicate

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

What I Am Going To Do The Rest Of The Day

For the rest of the day I will do some housework. Then in the afternoon I will go watch a movie. I will watch " Penguins" with Reggie. I am excited to go to a movie with him. I think he is excited too. Reggie and I are real friend brothers. He does love me. I love him too. I will like the movie. I will just hang out after that. I will get the house ready for the producers to film Julia Shih's next film. I am very excited to watch it. Would you guys come down and see her next flim? Would you guys like it? Please answer the following 2 questions and comment on this blog. That's all I had in mind to blog about.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that you're day sounds really fun, and I hope that you're job continue to go well for you, and that you make lots of money. I so happy that you are in LA having such a good time with Julia Shih and Reggie C.

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry Michael I meant to say I am happy instead of I so happy. Don't be like me double check you're work :)
    Reggie

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    I hope you liked the Penguins movie! If you recommend it, then I'll go watch it too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download