Cars Are Really Delicate

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

What will I do when I first arrive in Los Angeles,CA

When I first arrive in Los Angeles,CA I will go to Julia's home and get settled. Second I will wait for her to come home. Then I will go downstairs and meet her. Fourth I will give her a very big bear hug. After that I will go to lunch with Reggie C., Julia Shih, our mom, and myself. I am so excited to see Julia and Reggie C. I will give Julia a kiss on the cheek. I will also give Reggie C. a big bear hug. Last but not least I will tell both of them that I love them always. That is all I had in mind. Please comment on this blog. I miss both of you guys already. What are you guys up to now? Please answer the following question. Thank you very much.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    Hi Michael,
    I'm just sitting at work waiting for you to get here. I can't wait for you to give me a kiss on the check! haha :D

    Love you!

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm very excited to pick you up from the airport when you arrive in LA. It's going to be cool hanging out with you this week. I will also giv eyou a big hug.

    Reggie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download