Cars Are Really Delicate

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

ALL ABOUT HOW I FEEL ON WEDESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2005

I feel very sick today. I have a upset stomache, a stomache ache, and a bad headache. But I feel much better now. I still get cold sweat trickling down my face. Does this mean I am still sick? Please answer that question, okay? I don't feel that sick as much as yesterday. Yesterday I was very sick. I had everything that made me sick. I went to see the doctor and he don't know wht it is. He is guessing it is gas. What do you guys think? Do you think it is gas or something else?Please answer all of the three questions okay? I have totally no energy these 5days of school. Please comment on this one. I am so tired.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    I hope you feel better soon. I don't think it's gas. It sounds like a stomach virus.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download