Cars Are Really Delicate

Saturday, May 21, 2005

THE CAR I AM GOING TO BUY SOMEDAY

Someday I will t a 1998 Mercedes Benz CLK320. The engine size is 3.2liters V6. The horsepower is 215 base horsepower. Yes it is a 2nd hand car. I don't know how much it is. I will ask him for you. I am going to buy it from our family's friend Uncle Jason Wang. It comes with a Bose Surround Sound System with a 6 disc cd changer in the trunk. It is a sensored key. In 3-5years I will buy it. Are you guys excited for me? Isn't it cool that I am buying a 2nd hand car. The dealer it came from is Autobahn Motors Lucas Dealership Group. I am so excited of buying that car I want someday. I will look good in it . Don't you guys think so? Please comment and answer the following three questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download