Cars Are Really Delicate

Sunday, May 15, 2005

ALL ABOUT HOW I FELT ON FRIDAY, MAY 13, 2005

WHEN our car hit the deer I had 3 feelings. I was feeling sad of hitting the deer with our car. I was also feeling scared that the car from the other side might hit us. So that is why I was honking the horn 4-5 times in a row. The last feeling I felt was that I was upset that my mom hit me 2 times until blood came dripping out of my nose. So I detroyed my 2-4 years headset. So I yelled " Fuck you to mom and the other drivers." I even hit mom 2 times. I also worry that the right light will not get fixed. It is totally shattered. But instead of making the problem worse as it is that day I took space outside and started to cool down. I felt better after I said how I felt to my mom. We both told each other we were sorry for hitting eachother and yelling at each other. I feel so much better now after I wrote it in this blog website. Later that night we went to the bookstore and had a great time. And we never will fight with each other again. I even flipped people off. I will never yell fuck you or flip people off again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download