Cars Are Really Delicate

Friday, May 13, 2005

What I did at home when I get really bored

When I get really bored I play with my airplanes. So far I have United Airlines Airplane Boeing 747-422. I bought this airplane from Autobahn Motors Lucas Dealership Group. I also have a Cathay Pacific Airways Airplane Airbus 340-211. I bought it from Walnut Creek BMW Lucas Dealership Group. I have Air Canada Airplane Boeing 747-433M. I bought this airplane from Autobahn Motors Lucas Dealership Group. I also have Air New Zealand Airplane Boeing 747-419. I bought it from Stevens Creek Porsche Lucas Dealership Group. I have an Air china Airplane Boeing 747-4J6M. I bought this airplane from Stevens Creek Porsche Lucas Dealership Group. I have a Northwest Airlines Airplane Boeing 747-451. I bought it from Walnut Creek BMW Lucas Dealership Group. That pretty much all I do when I'm really bored. Please put commets on it. Thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download