Cars Are Really Delicate

Friday, July 22, 2005

ALL ABOUT THE CAR I AM TO SAVE UP FOR"

I am getting a 1999 BMW 328I 4dr sedan. The drive is rear wheel drive. It costs $15,000.000. It comes with a Harden/Karden Music System and a trunk mounted 6 disc cd changer. I am buying it from Jason Wang's place. The place is called Phili Auto Sales in Fremont,CA. It is a 2nd hand car. I will save up all of my New Year's Day money and my paychecks that I get from work when I go to school. It will take me 3-6 years to save $ 15,000.00. I feel happy and excited today and everyday. Is it a good car to own someday? This is my dream car. Please comment on it. Please tell me what you guys think

2 Comments:

  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger B said…

    Sounds like a great car. But trunk mounted 6-disc CD changer? I think it would be dangerous to be sitting in the trunk changing CD's while driving down the road.

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    I thought you were getting a porsche cayenne! That's a nice car.

    And I agree with Baggie...you should probably not be sitting in the trunk!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download