Cars Are Really Delicate

Friday, June 17, 2005

HOW nice is my cousin Big Brother Parkson Shih and Half cousin Little Brother Ek L.

I have 2 nice cousin brothers. One nice cousin brother is Parkson Shih. The other cousin brother is Ek L. They are my little cousin littler brother and Big cousin Big Brother. I have lots of fun with them. On Wednesday, June 15, 2005 went to watch a movie with them. I watched the movie called " Batman Begins." It is a great movie. I recenmend it to you to watch. It is very funny. It is also a exciting movie. I had lots of fun with them. I love them very much. I never ever had so much fun with them all my life.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    I thought batman begins was just okay.

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger B said…

    don't listen to your sister. Batman Begins was really good. She has been working on "tree hugging hippie indie art films/sketch comedy"....a very demanding genre that impairs her ability to watch good normal films.

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    baggiegenes thought Gigli was the best movie ever.

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger B said…

    are you trying to say it wasn't?!?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download