Cars Are Really Delicate

Thursday, June 09, 2005

How I feel today

I feel very happy today. I got a perfect day. I kept my control. I will keep my control all the time. I will hold my cross or take space. I got a perfect day yesterday too. I feel good about it. The 2 anger plans is a great idea. I would like if mom was not too bossy. I will deal with it. I can tell her nicely. I will not tell her in a rude tone. Is that a nice thing to do. I will try to keep my temper. I think that is all Ihave in mind.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    This is great news! I think you are doing great. Keep up the good work! I like how you have been problem solving and dealing with frustration.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download