Cars Are Really Delicate

Monday, August 22, 2005

Why Do I Like Going To Julia Shih's Work Place Near Closing Time

I like going to Julia Shih's work place near closing time beacuse, I like to see all of the happy faces. I like to go to out lunch with her. I also love her smiling face. I really like when all of her co-workers are very cheerful and nice. They are always polite to Julia Shih and I. I will tell them your guys are nice co-workers. I really like all of you. I love you Julia Shih. What do you guys think? Do you think Julia Shih's work place is cool and her co-workers are nice, polite and cheerful? Please comment on it and answer the following questions. Thank you very much. I like all of the co-workers in your office Julia. I love you Julia Shih. It is nice coming to Julia Shih's work place. It is very fun there.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    Hi Michael,
    I like it when you come to my office as it cheers me up. All of my coworkers are nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download