Cars Are Really Delicate

Friday, August 19, 2005

What I do in my free time at home Fremont,CA and in Los Angeles,CA in Julia my sister's home when she is at work

When I have some freetime I look up cars on the internet. I talk to friends online and on the phone. I also watch television. I do kumon homework if I have time. And also I listen to music too. I also fly down to Los Angeles, CA to visit my sister. Yes, she lives in Los Angeles, CA in a condo home. I take Southwest Airlines to fly over here. I land into LAX. Yes of course she loves me. I love her too. Yes of course we are brother and sister. Yes we somtimes fight. But we do not fight that often anymore. We don't fight anymore because we are grown up. We are mature adults. Fighting with physical abuse is for little kids. And to tell you guys truth we aren't little kids anymore. We are grown up. My sister, Julia P. Shih and I are a young lady and a young man. Everyone thinks fighting is childish. What do you guys think? Is fighting when you guys are mature adults childish? What do you guys do in your freetime? Please comment and answer the following questions. Thank you very much. Well that is pretty much what I do on my freetime.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    I would like to have a tshirt that says, "Fighting with physical abuse is for little kids."

    Great post, Michael! Please keep posting. I LOVE reading your blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download