Cars Are Really Delicate

Friday, August 19, 2005

What kind of car I want to buy

My dream car is a 2005 MercedesBenz E320 4matic AWD. The engine size is 3.2liters V6. The horsepower is 221 basehorspower. It comes with the option of a hardon kardon sound system and a in dash 6 disc cd changer. It is my dream car. It is an all wheel drive. It costs $ 51,000 .00 base price. It costs $ 56, 570.00. I put a 6 disc cd changer that is included in the entertainment package, preminum leather, matallic paint, eletronic trunk closer, and a tire- pressure monitoring system. The color of the car is Capri Blue Metallic. I am now saving up for it. I am very exited to get this car. This is my dream car. What are your dream cars guys? What are the options you guys will add into your dream cars? Please answer the following questions. Please comment on this blog as soon as you guys read it. Thank you very much. I will buy it brand new from Fremont Claridge's MercedesBenz in Fremont,CA.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download