Cars Are Really Delicate

Thursday, August 18, 2005

How much I liked the show and what is my best part

I loved the show. My best part was when Reggie Currely got upset and wanted to fight. I loved Ernie Halter's music and performance. I loved all of the acting scenes. My best friend I liked and loved was Clive. He was a great actor. I made him my Friend Big Brother and I made Pede my Friend Big Brother also. I love all of them. Ernie Halter is my Friend Big Brother too. I loved all of their acting. The worst part was when Michael Jackson was not admitting that is was harassing the boy. The boy finally admited that he lied about it. I also loved the dancing of all of the actors . I also loved the end part when all of the actors come out to the stage. The last part I liked was when Julia Shih the director of it came up. That is all I loved and liked in the show.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    Hi Michael,
    I'm very glad you liked the show! Thank you for being in the audience. It made me feel good!

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Michael, Those were all good parts. My favorite part is where Reggie flashed the whole audience. Oh, wait, did that happen?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download