Cars Are Really Delicate

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

What Kind of Work I did at Reggie L. Currely Office

I typed up a list of suplies and blogged about my day. The work was fun. The work was fun because I got to talk to Reggie, Marcus, and his other friends. I took a nap with Reggie at Julia Shih's condo home. Reggie drew me a car. The 2005 MercedesBenz E-class E320 4matic all wheel drive. I loved the part when all of them went to sleep. I love being at his office. The office is pretty darn fun. I hung out with Reggie till he had to go to work. I will love to go back and workthere again. Would you like to have friends like Marcus, and Vargus? Would you guys have tons of fun with them. Please comment abd answer the following 2 questions. Thank you very much. That's pretty much all I have to say about my day at work at Reggie L. Currely office.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download