Cars Are Really Delicate

Friday, September 02, 2005

How lunch want with Julia my sister

At 1pm I went to lunch with my sister Julia Shih. We went to Johnny Rockets. We walked to Johnny Rockets from her office. I had a cheeseburger with french fries and she had a patty melt with cheese fries. We both had a " Vanilla Cokes for a drink. The food was good. By the time we ate most of our food we were very full. We could hardly finish our fries we ordered with them. At 1:51pm we started to walk back to Julia my sister's office. The vanilla cokes are delicious. I recommed the vanilla cokes to you guys to try. Have a fun weekend. Check out my blog regularly please. Comment on them please only when you guys have a chance. See you guys in Fremont, California on Monday, September 5, 2005

2 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bloggs are such a wonderful way to plublish ones thoughts. Thanks for letting me visit and leave a comment. movie downloads

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    Lunch was a lot of fun, Michael! I miss you already now that you've gone home... :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download