Cars Are Really Delicate

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What wil we do for the rest of the evening or night

I am at a coffee shop for one hour. I am there listenning to my Ipod mini. I am also brought the laptop to blog on it. I will eat dinner at "The Original Poquito Ma's Baja Taco Stand with Reggie Currelly, Julia Shih, ans myself. The Ipod mini is playing 12 girls band eastern energy. I am very excited that I have a Ipod mini to listen to now at any coffee shop and anywhere I go. I love it. After we rest we will go to the gym. if we get a chance to go. I think a gym in Los angeles,CA. That is all we are doing for the rest of the evening or night. Please comment on my recent blog that I just did. Thank you very much.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download