Cars Are Really Delicate

Saturday, March 11, 2006

What I did all day on Saturday, March 11, 2006

In the morning I went to play basketball at the gym. I beat Reggie L. Currelley, and Julia P. Shih playing basketball. I played 2-3 games with them. We all went to a japanese market to get a strawberry soda, and a pack of sushi. The soda was good. Second we went to a market to get a bundle of mint. All of us went back to Julia Shih's home to shower and sqeeze lemonade. They had to rub 2-4 laps. around the basketball court. Last but not least we are all happy to go shopping at Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica,CA. I very happy spend time with my friends and Julia Shih, my sister. I hope we can all have lots of fun again sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download