Cars Are Really Delicate

Friday, May 26, 2006

What kind car I am going to get someday

Someday I am getting a 2003 BMW X5 4.4I. The engine is size is 4.4l V8. Yes, it is fully loaded with GPS system. It costs $29, 900.00 It is a all wheel drive. It is a fulltime all wheel drive. It has 315 base horsepower. I am the owner of it. I am not going to drive it though. I get to hold the key though. The dealership gives me 2 car keys. It has everything equipped with it. I am very excited to get it. I am saving up money to buy my dream car right know. I do put all of my checks from Amax Engineering Corportion and from Mikinsey and Company the two jobs I work at in the bank. I have Bank of America. I have both accounts. I have a savings and a checking account. I will get California Drivers License. But I will get to start the engine. Please read my blog and comment on it as soon as you guys read this blog. Thank you very much.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    that will be really cool when you save up enough money for your dream car. Can I be the first person to ride in it?

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want that car too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download