Cars Are Really Delicate

Friday, June 02, 2006

How much I fun I had today

I had lots of fun today. I went to work in the morning at Amax. Second I went to Jodie Nie's house to play with their kids. Third I went to lunch at e-noodle with Reggie L. Currelley and Julia P. Shih. Jodie Nie is my aunt on my mom's side. I had pizza for dinner at Mission Pizza in Fremont,CA. I also went to Dave and Busters to play video games. We are have BBQ party tomorrow. Please comment on this blog. Thank you very much.

Michael J. Shih

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Michael,

    It sounds like you had fun! Keep rocking and enjoying yourself!

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Michael,

    It sounds like you had fun! Keep rocking and enjoying yourself!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download