Cars Are Really Delicate

Thursday, June 01, 2006

What we are going to do today after school

When I get out of school @ 2:30pm I will come home. Then I will ask Julia my sister to take me to Fletcher Jones of Fremont Mercedes Benz Center to buy 2006 MercedesBenz M-class ML500 model car. I will ask her very politely. I will ask her to take to the MercedesBenz Dealer in Fremont,CA. I would like a big Black model car. I am very excited go to the dealer. I can't wit till after school. We will go at 3:00pm or 4:00pm. I hope I get the ML500 2006 model car. Please comment on this blog. Please read it as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    I hope you liked the car, even though I'm sad that it broke so quickly!

    Love,
    Julia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download