Cars Are Really Delicate

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What we are doing for Fourth of July weekend and in LA.

On Fourth of July we will go to Fremont, CA for the weekend. We may or may not go up to Napa valley. I am going with Reggie L. Currelley, Julia P. Shihn, my sister, my mom and dad. We are going to stay there for 2-3 nights. I am going to a hyponosis called Nancy. I am going to eat dinner tonight at Julia P. Shih's home. No I don't know what Julia Shih is going to make for us. We are going to Ralph's Food Store later on after we workout. Reggie L. Currelley might make it to Julia P. Shih's home at around 8:00pm if he is lucky enough. Yes I am having lots of fun in Los Angeles,CA. My flight got in on Monday, June 26, 2006 at around 10:00pm or 10:50pm. Yes I was very tired that day. I had noodles at "Noodle Planet." Please comment on my this blog. Thank you very much.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download