Cars Are Really Delicate

Thursday, June 29, 2006

What my dream car is someday

Someday I will buy a 2005 Volkswagon Touareg V6. It has 240 base horsepower. The engine is size is 3.2liters V6. It has almost all the options. It has a option of a 6disc Cd changer in the trunk. It costs total of $ 34,689.00 with options added to it. The color is dark blue. Yes it has roof racks with it already. Yes this is my dream car. I am saving up money right now. I put checks for my "Amax Engineering Corporation, " from my work place after school. It will take 2-5 years to save up all that money. Yes I love this car. No I won't put a ski rack at all on it. It is an all wheel drive system car. It sits 5 people the most. Yes I am vert excited to get this car. Please comment on this blog. Thank you very much.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said…

    Can I have shotgun when you get the car? Or will you let me drive?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download