Cars Are Really Delicate

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

How my almost Thanksgiving dinner at Sareet's house

I went to Sareet's house to have an almost thanksgiving dinner. I had lots of fun at her house. I saw lots of people at the party. I saw Matt, and lots of other people. I had mac and cheese, turkey, mashed pototaes, collard greens, stuffed shells, russian cabbage and lots of soda. I helped make the mac and cheese. I talked to all the guests at the party. I played with pig Sareet's dog. I think the dog liked me. It kept of coming near me at the party. Everyone was very nice at the party. At the end I got very tired and we left before the pinata. There were little bottles of alcohol that was the surprise. I had tons of fun with friends and family at the party. I hope I could have so much fun again upnorth at my parents thanksgiving party. Please comment on this blog I just wrote on the website as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Michael!!

    Thanks so much for coming over to our Almost Thanksgiving dinner. The mac & cheese you helped make was a big hit! You'll have to tell me how to make it the next time I see you.

    Pig definitely thought you were awesome - she likes hanging out with cool and friendly people, so be sure to visit us the next time you're in town!

    Sareet

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The mac and cheese was perfect. You did a great job. I'm really glad you were in LA and could make it to this party. Can't wait for Thanksgiving up in Fremont!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download