Cars Are Really Delicate

Sunday, November 12, 2006

What kind of work I do Monday thru Friday in Fremont,CA

I go to work Monday thru Friday in Fremont,CA. I print up reports, input data in the excel sheet, and update all branches and headquaters. I love doing all the jobs at the company. I do update 1&2 all branches and headquaters. My work schedule everyday is from 8:30am to 12:00pm Monday thru Friday. I am a part-time worker. I work at Amax Engineering Corporation in Fremont,CA. Sometimes I get off earlier than other days. I get paid for doing all of these jobs. I don't know how much I get paid everyday. My pay rate is 8.00 an hour. I hope I get more work to do. Please comment on this blog. Thank you very much.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your job sounds very interesting and challenging. Keep up the good work!

    Love,
    Julia

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    does amax know that pegasus owns them now and pegasus stock is now almost worthless?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download