Cars Are Really Delicate

Monday, November 13, 2006

What I did after lunch today

I went to lunch with Julia P. Shih at panda express. I had fun eating lunch with Julia Shih. I had fried rice, chow mein. kung pao chicken, mongolian beef. I also had some of my sister, Julia P. Shih's pepper chicken, and 2pcs of her orange chicken. The food was good at the food court. I went to gap to get some new clothes. I got 2 tee-shirts, and 3 long-sleeve shirts. I don't how nuch they cost, Julia paid for them. She paid for them with her credit card. I am very full. I am at Julia's work. I also talked to Reggie on the phone. He is going to class tonight. He gets out of class at 7pm. Please comment on this blog as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I ate too much food today. :( Thank you for coming out and keeping me company at lunchtime! It was a nice break to see you after a long day of work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download