Cars Are Really Delicate

Thursday, December 14, 2006

What I am going to do this weekend

This weekend I am going to Rebecca's party on Sunday December 17, 2006. I might have lots of good food. I got a Christmas tree today in the afternoon. Later on after Starbucks Coffee Julia and I will get the christmas lights. We will get them from Albertsons. I don't know when we will go to get the lights. I am very excited about Christmas. Yes I will get lots of presents for christmas. My mom dad, Julia, and Reggie. That is the most exciting weekend I ever had.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    are you going to be getting anyone presents this year? I know what I'm going to get you! :D

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger michaelshih said…

    not sure yet

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download