Cars Are Really Delicate

Friday, November 17, 2006

Where I am going go on Sunday, November 19, 2006

I am going to Six Flags Magic Mountian on Sunday. I am going with Julia my sister and myself. We are going at between 9am or 10an to the park. I am very excited about it. I can't wait to go on Sunday. I am going to ride lots of roller coasters. I have no clue how many roller coasters we will ride on.But I am going to be ready on time. I am going to get a keychain only if we like it. Please comment on this blog. Thank you very much.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi people
    I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. Good day
    Who listens to what music?
    I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download