Cars Are Really Delicate

Thursday, November 16, 2006

How much fun I had last night with all my friends

I went to Noshi in Beverly Hills,CA. I had lots of sushi there. I had all kind of sushi. I had salmon skin, california, spicy tuna,white fish roll. I ate with Brain M., Julia, Lauren Pradeep, and Colin. Afterwards I went to the bar Opus. I had 3 drinks. I got 4 cherries. As we were paying the bartender said don;t worry about it. We gott 4 free drinks. We left him a $ 6.00 tip. I had lots of fun. I went Mercedes Benz dealer of Beverly Hills. The people there were very nice. The dealer has 6 buildings total. I looked at the 2007 M-class of MercedesBenz. Reggie looked at the 2007 GL-Class. I like the 2007 ML350 of the M-class. It is my dream car. Reggie likes the 2007 GL450 of the GL-class. That is his dream car. I had lots of fun last night.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i can't believe we ate so much sushi! And that bartender was very nice to give us free drinks. You always have a knack for getting free stuff...how do you do it? It must be because people think you're so nice and sweet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download